- We will have two identical worship services. During the 10:30 a.m. service, we will be offering nursery and children’s’ classes. Children should go to the rooms they would normally go to during this time. If you have family members attending the opposite service than you, feel free to all come and worship at the same time.
Please watch the live stream from the comfort of your home if you or someone in your family feels ill or has any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 F. Please stay home if you have had known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19.
If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask to the services that is great; it is not mandatory.
Please enter the building through the doors located on the east, southeast and south sides closest to the auditorium. All other doors will remain locked.
We will direct you when you arrive about where to sit. It’s likely you will not end up in your normal seat – relax and enjoy the new view.
We will have an overflow room where we will be streaming the service if needed.
Nursery and childcare will not be provided for these two services. We will have a room for you and your child where the service will be streamed if your infant or small child needs to leave the service. This way the child will not be a distraction to anyone.
Please arrive promptly as each service will move quickly, though we ask that you enter the building no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the service to allow us to have everything sanitized.
We will be sanitizing after each service so at the end of each service we will dismiss you in sections and ask you to exit the building so we can begin sanitization.
I understand that this is a lot to follow but be assured we will have people to assist you when you arrive and make sure that you are comfortable.
- 9:00 am – for the Harvesters, Ambassadors, Women of the Word, and Bridge classes.
- 10:30 am – for the Cornerstone, Homebuilders, Young Married, Young Professionals classes and KSM youth whose families do not attend
- For those not part of a bible class, please come to the 10:30 service as you would normally.
- We will be streaming the 10:30 service for those who cannot attend
When you arrive, we will ask you to come into the auditorium in an attitude of prayer and there will be specific things on the screens for you and/or your family to pray until the service begins.
Again, if you do not feel well or if you are concerned about meeting in a group please continue to watch the stream at 10:30 am. You can go to our website or to our facebook page and stream the service.
The bulletin will be emailed to you. Please pray for those on the prayer list along with the deacons of the week.
Finally, if you normally bring your tithes and offerings with you on Sundays you can bring them with you to the church, mail them in or drop them off at the church office this next week, give online or by your mobile device.
Pastor Jeff Franklin